On June 20 Eureka experienced enough rain to make the race track unsafe for both horses and riders. Eureka Downs wants to extend it's sincerest apologies for having to cancel the races after the first few; however, it is our first responsibility to look after the welfare of the people and animals that bring great horse racing to Kansas. It has been a long time since something such as this has happened. We truly appreciate your patronage at Eureka Downs and we want to make it up to you as best we can. If you happened to have a table booked in the Turf Club on June 20 please contact us again and let us know if there is an alternative date we can reschedule your table for. Additionally we are working out the details on how to make it up to the general admission folks as well. Hold on to your programs from the 20th if you still have them as that may be your ticket in the door. More details will be available soon.
Once again, we apologize for an inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we try to make the best of a less than ideal situation.